Please fill out and email the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to email@example.com or fax it to (775) 336-0661. If you do not have access to email or a fax, you may also visit 680 South Rock Blvd, Reno, NV 89502 to fill out an application in person.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
C.H.A. is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Dental Assistant- Part-time. The Dental Assistant provides assistance to dentists/hygienists in the general treatment of patients in both routine and emergency procedures in areas of diagnostic, preventive, restorative, periodontal, endodontic, pedodontic, orthodontic, oral surgery, and prosthodontic dental care.Dental Assistant
- Dental Revenue Collection Specialist– Full-time. The Dental Revenue Collections Specialist is responsible to review dental insurance denials, self-pay accounts, and Medicaid for any outstanding account receivables for the Wells Clinic, Sealant Van and Restorative van; Reviews accounts receivable ageing for the possibility of collection. Dental Revenue Collections Specialist
- Dental Front Desk Representative– Full-time. The Dental Front Office Representative manages front desk dental functions of the dental clinic working in partnership with the provider staff to ensure smooth operation at the individual clinic level; is responsible for assisting the Dental Supervisor with the day-to-day business operation and facility maintenance to include administrative functions, billing, purchasing, customer service and quality management. Dental Front Office Representative
- Health & Nutrition Coordinator– Full-time. The Healthy and Nutrition Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities of the Healthy Weight and Food Pantry programs, including but not limited to coordinating patient referrals, screening/eligibility, patient placement and scheduling, treatment tracking and follow up; outreach and marketing activities, ordering weekly food for the Food Pantry, attending Food Bank monthly meetings as well as clinical and financial record keeping and reporting. Healthy and Nutrition Coordinator
- Health Information Technician– Full-time. The Health Information Technician is responsible for maintaining health center health information management systems while ensuring confidentiality. Health Information Technician
- Senior Staff Accountant– Full-time. Supports the CFO and ACFO in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department. To relieve the CFO and ACFO of certain responsibilities. Senior Staff Accountant
- Medical Front Desk Representative. Full-time. Two (2) positions currently open at our Sparks and Wells Heath Centers. The Medical Front Office Representative performs all front desk activities and ensures completion of necessary paperwork while following all confidentiality and quality management policies. Medical Front Office Representative
**This organization participates in E-Verify. C.H.A. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.**