Please fill out and email the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (775) 336-0661. If you do not have access to email or a fax, you may also visit 680 South Rock Blvd, Reno, NV 89502 to fill out an application in person.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
C.H.A. is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Dental Assistant – (1) Full-time and (1) Part-time position. Provides assistance to dentists/hygienists in the general treatment of patients in both routine and emergency procedures in areas of diagnostic, preventive, restorative, periodontal, endodontic, pedodontic, orthodontic, oral surgery, and prosthodontic dental care. Provide clinical support (dental assistance) for provider staff. Work as part of a clinic team to continually improve the quality services provided as stated in NAC 631.220 – 631.313. Must have Certification of completion of an accredited one-year dental assisting program or one year clinical work experience. Dental Assistant Job Description.
- Dental Outreach Administrative Assistant– Responsible for providing front line customer service for patients/clients of the Dental Outreach Programs and Administrative/clerical support to the programs Dental Supervisor and Manager.Dental Outreach Administrative Assistant
- Dentist – Part-time, Per Diem, and Full-time available. Responsible for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and injuries in a General Dental Practice model; provides comprehensive general practice dental services for individuals and families on a continuing basis, and may provide referrals for a continuum of care into a specialty care setting; responsible for dental assistant (SA) clinical supervision and continuing verification of the DA’s clinical skills competency. Dentist Job Description.
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Provides relevant nursing care within an innovative Team Care Medicine Model, in an ambulatory setting. Nursing care is provided under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse and clinical leadership. Responsibilities include collection of clinical data, care coordination, administration of medications and treatments, and documentation of care provided. Scheduling: Intermittent Saturday hours every 20-25 weeks along with assigned medical provider. No call. Combines nursing, care coordination, immunizations administration, lab processing, patient education, NO phlebotomy. Candidate must have: Graduation from an accredited practical or vocational nursing program. Current and Unrestricted LPN license from the Nevada Board of Nursing, current BLS – CPR certification, Three years of LPN practice experience; family medicine practice or other primary care setting preferred, demonstrated knowledge and abilities of nursing skills, demonstrated success in managing difficult customer situations, significant knowledge of medical practices and procedures in a primary care environment, demonstrated success and experience with direct patient services and the proper knowledge and use of medical devices and equipment. Spanish language skill preferred. LPN Job Description.
- Medical Assistant – Full-time. This position participates in the delivery of excellent primary care in a Care team structure within the ambulatory clinic setting with an emphasis on the prevention of disease; is responsible for initial patient assessment, preparation of the patient for examination and/or procedures; administers medications under direction of provider; performs in office lab procedures and phlebotomy on pediatric and adult patients; sterilizes instruments and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations. Must be bilingual in Spanish. Medical Assistant job description.
- Systems Auditor – Systems Auditor (Finance Dept.) Audit experience: cash handling/day sheet, slide fee, cash bags, Billing, pharmacy inventory, 3rd party MCO compliance, quarterly 340b, SAM’s review of vendors FFR’s against the Feldsman/Tucker checklist for standardization and compliance. Experience necessary. Job Description Pending..
**This organization participates in E-Verify. C.H.A. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.**