Please fill out and email the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to email@example.com or fax it to (775) 336-0661. If you do not have access to email or a fax, you may also visit 680 South Rock Blvd, Reno, NV 89502 to fill out an application in person.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
C.H.A. is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Registered Dental Hygienist, Per Diem – provides quality dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of the staff dentists and Dental Director and using established dental hygiene procedures. The RDH assists other staff in a variety of patient care, office and laboratory duties, and performs broad responsibilities for clinic and community dental health education activities. Successful completion of an accredited dental hygienist program. Current Registered Dental Hygienist with state licensure. Current CPR and radiation safety certificate. Certification to administer local anesthetic and nitrous oxide. Registered Dental Hygienist Job Description.
- Dentist – responsible for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and injuries in a General Dental Practice model; provides comprehensive general practice dental services for individuals and families on a continuing basis, and may provide referrals for a continuum of care into a specialty care setting; responsible for dental assistant (SA) clinical supervision and continuing verification of the DA’s clinical skills competency. Dentist Job Description.
- Dental Assistant – Part-time and Full-time available. This person provides assistance to dentists/hygienists in the general treatment of patients in both routine and emergency procedures in areas of diagnostic, preventive, restorative, periodontal, endodontic, pedodontic, orthodontic, oral surgery, and prosthodontic dental care. Provide clinical support (dental assistance) for provider staff. Work as part of a clinic team to continually improve the quality services provided as stated in NAC 631.220 – 631.313. Must have Certification of completion of an accredited one-year dental assisting program or one year clinical work experience. Dental Assistant Job Description.
- Dental Assistant Supervisor – manages dental assistant functions of the dental clinic working in partnership with the provider staff to ensure smooth operation at the individual clinic level; is responsible for assisting the Dental Manager with the day-to-day business operation and facility maintenance to include administrative functions, billing, purchasing, customer service and quality management. This position will manage Dental Assistants, including training, supervision, discipline and evaluation. The Dental Assistant Supervisor will fill in for other dental supervisors as needed, including Dental Front Office Supervisor as well as dental assistants as needed. Must be proficient in the duties of the dental assistants i.e., assistance to dentists/hygienists in the general treatment of patients. Must be willing to travel and work at all CHA locations; as well as work on Saturdays or extended hours as needed. Dental Assistant Supervisor Job Description.
- Behavioral Care Provider (BCP) – will directly provide evidence based therapeutic interventions to medically, mentally or behaviorally- challenged clients of Community Health Alliances medical centers and their families. The position will be a part of a multi-disciplinary staff to assess, diagnose, plan and provide treatment for patients. Theses case may or may not involve patients with serious mental illness (SMI) or severely emotionally disturbed (SED) clients or clients without an SMI or SED diagnosis but who struggles with managing their physical health. The BCP may be asked to facilitate psychotherapeutic and psychoeducational groups to diverse groups of clients. Required: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical Psychologist. Clinical Social Work Interns will perform their duties under the supervision of a clinical supervisor who is board certified and approved. Bilingual preferred. Behavioral Care Provider Job Description.
- Pharmacy Reconciliation Specialist – This position is responsible to reconcile pharmacy payments via remittance advices or pharmacy invoices. Research and track all unpaid or denied claims. Research any variances in payment to contracted rates. Work with Pharmacy personnel regarding any outstanding issues or discrepancies. A minimum of one year billing experience, or a minimum of one year accounts receivable experience preferred, and/or combination or equivalent thereof. Pharmacy Reconciliation Specialist job description.
- Dental Billing Specialist – This position prepares services rendered by clinic providers for billing to multiple entities via electronic or hard copy claim. Dental Billing Specialist reviews and resolves current day electronic rejected/invalid submissions for correction. Applicant will need knowledge of: ICD-9, HCPCS and CPT coding systems, health insurance programs, coverage offered and third party reimbursement mechanisms, including Medical Software System, Medicare and Medicaid, manual and electronic billing procedures, and of automated billing systems. A minimum of two years medical billing experience preferred, or an equivalent thereof. Dental Billing Specialist Job Description.
- Pharmacy Technician – necessitates providing pharmacy related functions/services under the direct supervision of a licensed Nevada Pharmacist. These functions and services are defined under the State of Nevada Board of Pharmacy regulations. Completion of externship and a minimum one year experience as a pharmacy technician in a pharmacy store or hospital /clinic pharmacy. Knowledge of medical and pharmacy terminology is required. An understanding of pharmacy computer system operations (software and operating systems), Medicaid and third party billing is required. Effective oral and written communications skills and the ability to work collegially with a wide variety of health professionals in an outpatient health center is required. Fluent Spanish speaking skills is highly desired. Current and valid registration with the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician is required. Certification as a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician (PTCB or ExCPT) is highly desired. Pharmacy Technician Job Description.
- Medical Front Office Representative – performs all front desk activities and ensures completion of necessary paperwork while following all confidentiality and quality management policies. High school diploma or GED equivalent and two years medical/dental front office experience. Medical Front Office Representative Job Description.
- Dental Front Office Manager – oversees patient flow and the daily operations of the dental front office. This position requires knowledge and experience in all facets of dental front office management. Accurate data entry, attention to detail, and customer service skills are required. The front office manager is directly responsible for the management of the day-to-day business operations through directing and developing a high performing office team and cultivating positive relationships with our front office staff and our doctors. Minimum of 4 years dental office experience, 4+ year’s management experience, demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, bilingual preferred but not mandatory, strong knowledge of dental terminology, knowledge of dental office procedures, and knowledge of insurance plans and claims processing. Dental Front Office Manager Job Description.
- Dental Front Office Representative – manages front desk dental functions of the dental clinic working in partnership with the provider staff to ensure smooth operation at the individual clinic level; is responsible for assisting the Dental Supervisor with the day-to-day business operation and facility maintenance to include administrative functions, billing, purchasing, customer service and quality management. Dental Front Office Representative Job Description.
- Assistant Business Office Manager – Requires: Associates’ Degree: Accounting or business preferred; 3-5 years insurance/billing experience in healthcare; supervisory experience or equivalent. Job Description is pending.
- Call Center Representative – This person supports the scheduling of patients providing routing of incoming and outgoing calls. Some experience in a call center or customer service environment preferred. Proficient in relevant computer applications, knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Call Center Representative Job Description.
**This organization participates in E-Verify. C.H.A. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.**