Please fill out and email the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to email@example.com or fax it to (775) 336-0661. If you do not have access to email or a fax, you may also visit 680 South Rock Blvd, Reno, NV 89502 to fill out an application in person.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
C.H.A. is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Dentist – responsible for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and injuries in a General Dental Practice model; provides comprehensive general practice dental services for individuals and families on a continuing basis, and may provide referrals for a continuum of care into a specialty care setting; responsible for dental assistant (SA) clinical supervision and continuing verification of the DA’s clinical skills competency. Dentist job description.
- Dentist, Per Diem – responsible for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and injuries in a General Dental Practice model; provides comprehensive general practice dental services for individuals and families on a continuing basis, and may provide referrals for a continuum of care into a specialty care setting; responsible for dental assistant (SA) clinical supervision and continuing verification of the DA’s clinical skills competency. Dentist job description.
- Medical Records Technician – responsible for maintaining clinic medical record filing system while ensuring confidentiality. Maintains medical records filing system ensuring HIPAA compliance. Work as part of a clinic team to continually improve the quality services provided. Verifies and ensures competency when utilizing EMR and EPM system. Views and obtains information from EMR. Experience in medical setting preferred. Medical Records Technician Job Description.
- Dental Assistant – Part-time. This person provides assistance to dentists/hygienists in the general treatment of patients in both routine and emergency procedures in areas of diagnostic, preventive, restorative, periodontal, endodontic, pedodontic, orthodontic, oral surgery, and prosthodontic dental care. Provide clinical support (dental assistance) for provider staff. Work as part of a clinic team to continually improve the quality services provided as stated in NAC 631.220 – 631.313. Must have Certification of completion of an accredited one-year dental assisting program or one year clinical work experience. Dental Assistant Job Description.
- Registered Dental Hygienist, Per Diem – provides quality dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of the staff dentists and Dental Director and using established dental hygiene procedures. The RDH assists other staff in a variety of patient care, office and laboratory duties, and performs broad responsibilities for clinic and community dental health education activities. Successful completion of an accredited dental hygienist program. Current Registered Dental Hygienist with state licensure. Current CPR and radiation safety certificate. Certification to administer local anesthetic and nitrous oxide. Registered Dental Hygienist Job Description.
- Medical Front Office Representative – performs all front desk activities and ensures completion of necessary paperwork while following all confidentiality and quality management policies. High school diploma or GED equivalent and two years medical/dental front office experience. Medical Front Office Representative Job Description.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Site Coordinator – primary responsibility to the Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) project. Will have direct accountability to NVPCA TPP Project Director to implement the teen pregnancy prevention program in accordance with the grant requirements and federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The CHA Site Coordinator will oversee the assessment, selection of evidence based TPP model, planning, program implementation, communication dissemination, TPP teen target audience recruitment, hiring of appropriate staff, internal quality control activities, performance measure and other evaluation data collection and reporting, and other project management tasks to ensure that the TPP is implemented successfully at the CHA. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in health education, social work, psychology or other human services field is preferred. At least two (2) years of experience in community health education and outreach preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to work well with youth and young adults, including low-income families of diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds preferred. Experience with delivering health education workshops in various health topics such as reproductive health, breast cancer screening and prevention, oral health, diabetes, STD and HIV/AIDS prevention preferred. Bilingual Spanish preferred. Care Coordinator – Teen Pregnancy Prevention Site Coordinator Job Description.
- Care Coordinator – Team Care Medicine – responsible for the care coordination, population health management, and patient engagement/health coaching of their assigned team’s patients within designated CHA health centers. This position serves as the primary communications staffer for their designated Care Team, as well as, for both inbound calls and outbound calls. Experience in the medical field for at least two years; knowledge of community resources and processes; bilingual preferred; training in database management, spreadsheet use; strong experience in customer service. Care Coordinator – Team Care Job Description.
**This organization participates in E-Verify. C.H.A. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.**