Please fill out and email the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (775) 336-0661. If you do not have access to email or a fax, you may also visit 680 South Rock Blvd, Reno, NV 89502 to fill out an application in person.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
C.H.A. is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Registered Dental Hygienist – provides quality dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of the staff dentists and Dental Director and using established dental hygiene procedures. The RDH assists other staff in a variety of patient care, office and laboratory duties, and performs broad responsibilities for clinic and community dental health education activities. Successful completion of an accredited dental hygienist program. Current Registered Dental Hygienist with state licensure. Current CPR and radiation safety certificate. Certification to administer local anesthetic and nitrous oxide. Registered Dental Hygienist Job Description.
- Behavioral Care Provider (LCSW/LSW) – will directly provide evidence based therapeutic interventions to medically, mentally or behaviorally- challenged clients of Community Health Alliances medical centers and their families. The position will be a part of a multi-disciplinary staff to assess, diagnose, plan and provide treatment for patients. Theses case may or may not involve patients with serious mental illness (SMI) or severely emotionally disturbed (SED) clients or clients without an SMI or SED diagnosis but who struggles with managing their physical health. The BCP may be asked to facilitate psychotherapeutic and psychoeducational groups to diverse groups of clients. Required: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Clinical Psychologist. Clinical Social Work Interns will perform their duties under the supervision of a clinical supervisor who is board certified and approved. Bilingual preferred. Behavioral Care Provider Job Description.
- Dental Billing Specialist – This position prepares services rendered by clinic providers for billing to multiple entities via electronic or hard copy claim. Dental Billing Specialist reviews and resolves current day electronic rejected/invalid submissions for correction. Applicant will need knowledge of: ICD-9, HCPCS and CPT coding systems, health insurance programs, coverage offered and third party reimbursement mechanisms, including Medical Software System, Medicare and Medicaid, manual and electronic billing procedures, and of automated billing systems. A minimum of two years medical billing experience preferred, or an equivalent thereof. Dental Billing Specialist Job Description.
- Pharmacy Clerk – performs all front desk activities of the Clinic Pharmacy. These activities include patient/family receipt, processing, and completion of all Rx’s prescribed by CHA providers. The PCC will follow all Pharmacy and State of Nevada laws pertaining to pharmaceuticals, including patient confidentiality. High school diploma or GED equivalent and preferably previous pharmacy clerk experience. Pharmacy Clerk Job Description.
- Dental Front Office Representative – manages front desk dental functions of the dental clinic working in partnership with the provider staff to ensure smooth operation at the individual clinic level; is responsible for assisting the Dental Supervisor with the day-to-day business operation and facility maintenance to include administrative functions, billing, purchasing, customer service and quality management. Dental Front Office Representative Job Description.
- Assistant Business Office Manager – Requires: Associates’ Degree: Accounting or business preferred; 3-5 years insurance/billing experience in healthcare; supervisory experience or equivalent. Job Description is pending.
- Call Center Representative – This person supports the scheduling of patients providing routing of incoming and outgoing calls. Some experience in a call center or customer service environment preferred. Proficient in relevant computer applications, knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Call Center Representative Job Description.
- In-Person Assister – This position helps enroll Nevada’s uninsured and under-insured in qualified health plans (QHPs) and publicly funded health care through the multiple enrollment methods provided on the NevadaHealthLink.com web portal. Enrollment Assisters MUST be able to successfully pass an FBI background check and have an Exchange Enrollment Facilitator (EEF) certification issued by the Nevada Division of Insurance. High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. College degree preferred. Experience in health insurance, medical eligibility and/or medical setting preferred; fluency in English and Spanish both verbal and written is a plus. Enrollment Assister Job Description.
- Health Records Supervisor – responsible for maintaining and securing all written and electronic health records within CHA’s health records department. They also ensure that information contained in the record is complete, accurate, and only available to authorized personnel. Other duties include overseeing personnel for the entire department, which can include health record technicians at all CHA locations as well as collaborating with other departments as and Managers as needed. High School Diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree or certificated program in health information management through a collegiate program accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) is preferred. At least two years minimum experience leading and/or supervising a Medical Records team is preferred. Health Records Supervisor Job Descriptions.
- Community Case Management Care Coordinator – Temp 3-month position. Bachelor’s Degree in health sciences, social work, public health or human services or a related field; experience in the medical field for at least two years; knowledge of community resources and processes; bilingual Spanish preferred; training in database management, spreadsheet use; strong experience in customer service. Care Coordinator – Community Care Manager Job Description.
- Mobile Dental Front Office Scheduler/Receptionist – manages front desk dental functions of the mobile dental clinic working in partnership with the provider staff to ensure smooth operation at the mobile dental clinic; is responsible for assisting the Mobile Dental Supervisor with the day-to-day business operation and facility maintenance to include administrative functions, billing, purchasing, and customer service. This position also acts as Receptionist for the Community Health Alliance Administration offices. Minimum 2 years’ experience in dental front desk procedures is required. High School Diploma or GED required. Bilingual Spanish is required. Dental Front Office & Rock Admin Job Description.
- Maintenance Tech – responsible for the overall maintenance operations and security of all facilities and equipment. Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment. Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis. Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures. Two years related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary. Knowledge of HVAC preferred. Mechanical knowledge and abilities to properly maintain facility equipment is required. Maintenance Tech Job Description.
- Medical Assistant – Full-time. This position participates in the delivery of excellent primary care in a Care team structure within the ambulatory clinic setting with an emphasis on the prevention of disease; is responsible for initial patient assessment, preparation of the patient for examination and/or procedures; administers medications under direction of provider; performs in office lab procedures and phlebotomy on pediatric and adult patients; sterilizes instruments and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations. Must be bilingual in Spanish. Medical Assistant job description.
- Regulatory Compliance Officer – This position is responsible for the regulatory compliance of all facilities in the areas of Emergency Preparedness, OSHA, and CLIA. A minimum of one to two years of post-high school education required and two years related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary. Knowledge of OSHA and state and/or federal regulatory requirements preferred. Clinical health care experience preferred. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Experience in writing and/or implementing Emergency Preparedness plans helpful. Knowledge of CLIA helpful. Regulatory Compliance Specialist Job Description.
- Team Care Assistant – participates in the delivery of excellent primary care in a specific care team structure; works in an ambulatory clinic setting and is responsible for a wide range of clinical duties while assisting the provider inside the exam room. Certificate of completion from an AMA approved Medical Assistant program; a minimum of one year recent working experience as a Medical Assistant preferred. In lieu of graduation from an AMA approved Medical Assistant program, must have five years recent work experience as a medical assistant. RMA or CMA national certification or ability to obtain RMA or CMA within six months of hire is required. Current CPR certification required. Experience in a family practice clinic and bilingual Spanish preferred. Completion of family team care training preferred. Team Care Assistant Job Description.
- Pharmacy Reconciliation Specialist – This position is responsible to reconcile pharmacy payments via remittance advices or pharmacy invoices. Research and track all unpaid or denied claims. Research any variances in payment to contracted rates. Work with Pharmacy personnel regarding any outstanding issues or discrepancies. A minimum of one year billing experience, or a minimum of one year accounts receivable experience preferred, and/or combination or equivalent thereof. Pharmacy Reconciliation Specialist job description
- Care Management Manager – responsible for the direct supervision of the various Care Coordinator positions across all CHA Health Centers – including planning, assigning, and reviewing work of the care coordination staff as well as selecting, training, and disciplining. This position will be responsible for development, planning, and implementing of future care coordinator positions for the CHA Care Management department in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Operations and other CHA leadership. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Health Sciences, Human Services or similar field. Minimum two years management experience required. Care Management Manager Job Description.
**This organization participates in E-Verify. C.H.A. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.**