- This event has passed.
Back to School: Vaccination Clinic at Anderson Elementary School
July 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Community Health Alliance in partnership with Immunize Nevada is hosting a Back-to-School vaccine clinic at Anderson Elementary School at 1055 Berrum Ln, Reno, NV 89509 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For our back-to-school events, Community Health Alliance’s pharmacy staff will be vaccinating any student five years old and up. If your child is under the age of four or you need to schedule a wellness check with a medical provider, please register online or call (775) 329-6300.
We will be offering the following back-to-school vaccines at our clinics:
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (Children 12 and older)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus & acellular pertussis (DTap)
- Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis A (HepA)
- Hepatitis B (HebB)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Inactivated poliovirus (IPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal (MenACWY)
- Meningococcal B (MenB)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV13)
- Tetanus, diphtheria & acellular pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (VAR)
We ask that you wear a mask and bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Clothing with easy access to your arm or leg
- Your COVID-19 CDC vaccine card from your first appointment (if applicable)
- Completed Vaccine Informed Consent Form – English | Spanish
- If you are unable to print the form and complete it prior to your appointment with us, you will have the opportunity to fill it out on-site
If you’re in need of a ride to get to a vaccine clinic, please contact our Wells Ave. Health Center pharmacy at (775) 336-3035. We will be offering a limited amount of free Uber vouchers.
Per Nevada state law, unless excused because of religious belief or medical condition, students must submit proof of immunity to tetanus, diphtheria (Td or Tdap), measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) before enrolling in child care, school and a university. Those younger than 23 and enrolled as a freshman must also submit proof of immunity against meningitis. Vaccination with at least one dose of a quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MenACWY) on or after age 16 will satisfy this requirement. For more information on school vaccination requirements, please visit Immunize Nevada’s website.