- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for Children 5-11 and Adults 18+
November 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
Community Health Alliance is hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic at their Wells Ave. Health Center on Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021 by appointment only. The clinic will be split into two sessions.
From 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Community Health Alliance pharmacists will be administering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to children between the ages of 5-11. A parent or legal guardian must be present for a child to receive a vaccine.
From 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., they will be administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine booster to all adults 18+ who have completed their initial two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine at least six months ago. Those who are 18+ who have received the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine are eligible for a Moderna booster if they are at least two months from completion of previous dose.
Please wear a mask and bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card and Medicare red, white and blue card (if applicable)
- Clothing with easy access to your arm
- Your CDC vaccine card (if applicable)
- Completed COVID-19 vaccine forms
- Consent forms can be printed and filled out at home, or they will be available on-site.
To book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, please visit our COVID-19 landing page.