- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall
April 14, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
We are working with the Mask On. Move On. team and several medical experts across Northern Nevada to answer some of the most commonly asked questions about the vaccine. What is it designed to do? How can we trust it? What does it contain? Find out more at the Virtual COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall on Wednesday, April 14 at 5:30 p.m., moderated by Bob Conrad, publisher and editor of ThisIsReno.com. The virtual event is free to all and will stream on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The panel of medical experts includes:
- Heidi Parker, Executive Director of Immunize Nevada
- Jennifer Wheeler, Chief of Pharmacy at Community Health Alliance
- Dr. Trudy Larson, Professor and Dean – School of Community Health Sciences at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Heather Kerwin, Epidemiology Program Manager, Washoe County Health District
- Marie McCormack, MD, Family Medicine Physician at Northern Nevada Medical Group