Mammovan is Returning to Community Health Alliance on Feb. 4, 2021
February 4 @ 7:40 am - 3:40 pm
The Mammovan is returning to Community Health Alliance, Thursday, Feb. 4, 2020.
Please call Nevada Health Centers Mammovan at 1-877-581-6266, option 1 – Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
COVID-19 precautions are in place to help keep you safe. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Upon arrival, you will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the Mammovan. To save waiting time, you can also go onto the NVHC website and print the necessary Mammography patient forms prior to your visit: https://www.nevadahealthcenters.org/mammography/
Please also bring the required documents to your appointment:
- Current and valid government-issued photo ID
- Current insurance card, if applicable
- Name and phone number of your Primary Care Physician
The Mammovan has new technology including:
- 3D Mammography which significantly increases cancer detection and decreases false-positive results
- Prior to your appointment, verify if 3D-Tomo is covered by your insurance
- Hologic SmartCurve paddle! Delivering a MORE COMFORTABLE MAMMOGRAM
To learn more about the Mammovan’s visit to Community Health Alliance and the acceptable methods of payment, please view the following flyers: