- This event has passed.
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Providing WIC Services at Sparks Welfare and Support Services – August 8, 2022
August 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile will be providing Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) services at the Sparks District Office – Welfare and Support Services every Monday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12 to 1 p.m.) by appointment only. Schedule an appointment by calling the main WIC line at (775) 870-4343.
WIC services include during your appointment include:
- Health assessments
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Assistance with supplemental nutritious foods
- Breastfeeding support services
- Referrals to health and Social Services
Items you might be required to bring to your appointments include:
- Proof of identity for head of household, children and infants
- Immunization records for children and infants
- Proof of local residency
- Proof of income for the last 30 days for everyone working in the household
- Proof of supportive services (SNAP, TANF and Medicaid)