Community Health Alliance Administers Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Booster to Those Who Meet Eligibility Requirements
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster is now available to those who meet eligibility requirements at Community Health Alliance’s Wells Ave. Health Center and Sparks Health Center.
Individuals must have already received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine and the second dose was at least six months ago AND:
- Age 65 and older
- Age 18 or over and resident of long-term care setting
- Age 18-64 with certain underlying medical conditions, including:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic lung disease
- Dementia or other neurological conditions
- Down syndrome
- Heart conditions
- HIV infection
- Liver disease
- Overweight and obesity
- Sickle cell disease or thalassemia
- Smoking, current or former
- Solid organ or blood stem cell transplant recipient
- Stroke or cerebrovascular disease
- Substance use disorder
- Age 18-64 at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission due to occupational or institutional setting
Patients and non-patients that meet the eligibility requirements can book their Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster appointment through Community Health Alliance’s website at https://www.chanevada.org/services/medical/covid-19-vaccine/ or by calling (775) 336-3035. Walk-in appointments are also available. Please bring your CDC COVID-19 vaccine card.
If community members are in need of transportation to and from Community Health Alliance’s health centers, please call (775) 336-3035 for an Uber voucher.
COVID-19 vaccines are available at both Community Health Alliance’s Wells Ave. Health Center and Sparks Health Center: