Drive-Thru Family Health Festival on October 15, 2020
In a collaborative effort to connect health and community resources to community members of all ages (while supplies last), local partners, listed below, are hosting a free Family Health Festival in a drive-thru format:
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- Washoe County Health District
- 5210 Healthy Washoe
- Truckee Meadows Healthy Communities
- Community Health Alliance
- Renown Health
- Healthy Smile Healthy Child
- United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra
Thursday, October 15, 2020 from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Stead Airport – Entrance at Bravo Ave & Mt. Vida St.
4895 Texas Ave, Reno, NV 89506, Bus Route: 7
- Flu Vaccines* – Please bring insurance card if applicable
- Food Bank Mobile Pantry
- Food Stamps / SNAP & WIC Registration
- Dental Supplies*
- Children’s Books*
- Basic Needs Resources
- Medicaid Information
- Resource Bags with information from over 35+ local vendors*
*While supplies last
The Family Health Festival is a committee of local health and community-focused agencies who work with local organizations to increase awareness of available resources and improve community health with direct service events by focusing on food access, healthcare access, and education.
To learn more about Family Health Festivals and this community-wide collaboration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.