You deserve quality, personalized health care. No insurance? No problem.
Whatever your situation or income level, we’ll help you get the care you need.
While we’re not a free health center, we offer flexible payment plans, discount programs, sliding scale payments and other options to keep your fees manageable. Whether you’re insured, underinsured or uninsured, we’ll help you find pricing that is appropriate for you.
Community Health Alliance charges for services on a sliding fee scale, which is based on income and family size. In order to qualify, you must bring the following items to your eligibility appointment:
- Sliding Scale Fee Application
- Government-issued identification card (ID) of the head of household
- Proof of address – A current utility bill, rent agreement or lease (see Proof of Address documents) with the name and address of the head of household
- Proof of income – The following may be used to prove gross annual income (calculated from the past two months):
- Paycheck Stubs (two months)
- Social Security Determination Letter
- Unemployment Determination Letter
While everyone who walks in our doors without insurance is eligible to apply for our sliding fee scale, sometimes there are better options.
Everyone who comes into our health centers for services is screened for insurance eligibility. Applying for insurance can be complicated and intimidating. That’s why we have a dedicated team to help you apply for insurance.