You Deserve Quality, Personalized Health Care. No Insurance? No Problem.
Whatever your situation or income level, we’ll help you get the care you need.
While we’re not a free clinic, we offer flexible payment plans, discount programs, sliding scale payments and other options to keep your fees manageable. Whether you’re insured, under-insured or uninsured, we’ll help you find pricing that is appropriate for you.
Community Health Alliance charges for services on a sliding fee scale, which is based on income and family size. In order to qualify, you must bring the following items to your eligibility appointment:
- Sliding Scale Fee Application
- Government-issued identification card (ID) of the head of household
- Proof of address – A current utility bill, rent agreement or lease (see Proof of Address documents) with the name and address of the head of household
- Proof of income – The following may be used to prove gross annual income (calculated from the past two months):
- Paycheck Stubs (two months)
- Social Security Determination Letter
- Unemployment Determination Letter