Our 2nd annual sock drive, Socktober, exceeded our goal for collection of socks for our homeless patients at our Record Street Health Center.
We collected over 2,075 pairs of socks when our original goal was 1,500. We doubled the amount of socks collected from last years sock drive!
CHA would like to thank our partners who helped by being collection sites for the sock drive and everyone who donated socks for our homeless patients:
- Dr. Knedgen’s Medical Office
- Famous Footwear, Reno and Sparks
- The Roost Coffee
- Sola Salon Suites
- SportsClips at Outlets Legends
- Construction Materials Engineers, Inc.
- Carson Tahoe Center for Wound Healing
- Premier Physical Therapy
- Washoe County Health District
Here’s a pretty cool recap KTVN did about our sock drive: http://ow.ly/XLYF50jBq7i