What to Expect
When you come to Community Health Alliance for health care services, you will be treated with compassion and respect.
We ask that you arrive to your appointment anywhere between 15-30 minutes ahead of time especially if this is your first visit.
What To Bring to Your First Health Center Visit:
- Your photo ID (all non-U.S. IDs are accepted)
- Your signed Sliding Scale Application Form
- Bottles of all medications you’re currently taking
- Information about your health history
- Insurance card if you have one (Medicaid, Medicare or private insurance)