What to Expect
When you come to Community Health Alliance for health care services, you will be treated with compassion and respect.
Please call (775) 329-6300 to schedule your appointment with one of our providers. Our call center staff, who are bilingual, are available Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. You are also more than welcome to schedule your appointment in person at one of our health centers. Please note that new patients must register in person before they are eligible to schedule an appointment over the phone.
We ask that you arrive at your appointment anywhere between 15-30 minutes ahead of time especially if it is your first visit. Walk-in appointments are on a first come first serve basis.
Please bring the following items to your first health center visit:
- Your photo ID (all non-U.S. IDs are accepted)
- Your signed Sliding Scale Fee Application
- Bottles of all medications you’re currently taking
- Information about your health history
- Insurance card if you have one (Medicaid, Medicare or private insurance)