Nicole Sweeney, PA-C
Family Medicine | Language(s) Spoken: English
– Board Certified in Obesity and Weight Management
– Certificate of Added Qualifications in Pediatrics
– University of Washington: Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
– Bachelor of Science with a Clinical Nutrition Focus
– Bachelor of Clinical Health Services
Nicole is a native Nevadan born and raised in Winnemucca. She moved to Reno in 1992 to attend Truckee Meadows Community College and the University of Nevada, Reno, earning a Bachelor of Science in Clinical Nutrition. She worked as a Registered Dietitian at Washoe Medical Center until leaving to attend the University of Washington MEDEX Physician Assistant Program. As a PA-C, she worked for two years in family practice then spent the last 15 years working as a pediatric Physician Assistant.
Nicole strives for healthy living and enjoys activities including Crossfit, weightlifting, indoor cycling, hiking, and taking nature walks. She also enjoys baking desserts to share with friends and family.
No matter what your healthcare needs may be, our kind, compassionate staff is standing by with a wide range of quality care options.