Providing families convenient options to receive back-to-school vaccines.
For back-to-school vaccines, our pharmacy staff will be vaccinating any student five years old and up. Most vaccine appointment schedules will become available four weeks prior to each clinic. A parent or legal guardian must be present for a child to receive their vaccine(s).
The following vaccines will be available at our clinics:
- Meningococcal (MenACWY)
- All students entering 12th grade in public, private, or charter schools must have a dose of the Meningococcal (MenACWY) vaccine on or after their 16th birthday.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Recommend between the ages of 9-12.
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (Children 5 and older)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus & acellular pertussis (DTap)
- Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib)
- Hepatitis A (HepA)
- Hepatitis B (HepB)
- Inactivated poliovirus (IPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal B (MenB)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV13)
- Tetanus, diphtheria & acellular pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (VAR)
We ask that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Clothing with easy access to your arm or leg
- Your COVID-19 CDC vaccine card from your first appointment (if applicable)
- Completed Vaccine Informed Consent Form – English | Spanish
- If you are unable to print the form and complete it prior to your appointment with us, you will have the opportunity to fill it out on-site
Per Nevada state law, unless excused because of religious belief or medical condition, students must submit proof of immunity to tetanus, diphtheria (Td or Tdap), measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) before enrolling in child care, school and a university. Those younger than 23 and enrolled as a freshman must also submit proof of immunity against meningitis. Vaccination with at least one dose of a quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MenACWY) on or after age 16 will satisfy this requirement. For more information on school vaccination requirements, please visit Immunize Nevada’s website.
Become a Patient
We are accepting new patients. Conveniently request an appointment online, and we will be in touch with you shortly.Book an Appointment