Why We’re Different
We respect our patients and value them.
We love Reno/Sparks. This community is home to people of all different income levels, races, backgrounds and ages. We’re happy to welcome them all and treat them with the kindness, support and respect we’d give our own families.
Our staff is here to provide help and direction whether you’re insured, under-insured or uninsured. Whatever your situation or income level, we’ll help you get the care you need. We consider it our responsibility to help find pricing that’s appropriate for you, through discount programs, sliding scale payments and any other options we can access.
- Wide variety of services. Comprehensive health care.
- Good news! We’re here to help.
- Our doors are open and we’re ready to see you, so please come on in.
- Outstanding care for individuals and families
- With you for life: from our pediatric care and providing immunizations through your dental and primary care as an adult.
Community Health Alliance provides a wide range of services, including medical, dental and behavioral health care. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), C.H.A. also provides community education on health issues and outreach to undeserved populations.