- This event has passed.
Family Health Festival – March 20, 2021
March 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In a collaborative effort to connect health and community resources to community members of all ages (while supplies last), local partners, listed below, are hosting a free Family Health Festival in a drive-thru format at Reed High School on March 20, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- Washoe County Health District
- 5210 Healthy Washoe
- Truckee Meadows Healthy Communities
- Community Health Alliance
- Renown Health
- Healthy Smile Healthy Child
- United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra
Saturday, March 20, 2020 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Reed High School Parking Lot
1350 Baring Blvd, Sparks, NV 89434
FREE event with community services, food resources, and more provided for the whole family in a safe and easy DRIVE-THRU style!
- Food Bank Mobile Pantry
- Registration for Food Stamps/SNAP
- Schedule a WIC Registration Appointment
- Children’s Books for ages 0 to 10 yrs old*
- Resource Bags filled with information from over 35 local organizations*