Drive-Thru Family Health Festival on March 20, 2021
In a collaborative effort to connect health and community resources to community members of all ages (while supplies last), local partners, listed below, are hosting a free Family Health Festival in a drive-thru format:
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- Washoe County Health District
- 5210 Healthy Washoe
- Truckee Meadows Healthy Communities
- Community Health Alliance
- Renown Health
- Healthy Smile Healthy Child
- United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra
Saturday, March 20, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Reed High School Parking Lot
1350 Baring Blvd, Sparks, NV 89434
- Food Bank Mobile Pantry
- Nevada Health Link Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Food Stamps / SNAP Registration
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Information & Appointment Scheduling
- Children’s Books*
- Basic Needs Resources
- Medicaid Information
- Resource Bags with information from over 35+ local vendors*
*While supplies last
The Family Health Festival is organized by a committee of local health and community–focused agencies. They work with local organizations to increase awareness of available resources and improve community health with direct service events.
To learn more about Family Health Festivals and this community-wide collaboration, please email email@example.com.