Family Health Festival on July 24, 2021
Providing free resources and information to the community
In a collaborative effort to connect health and community resources to community members of all ages (while supplies last), local partners, listed below, are hosting a free Family Health Festival at North Valleys High School on July 24, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- Washoe County Health District
- 5210 Healthy Washoe
- Truckee Meadows Healthy Communities
- Community Health Alliance
- Renown Health
- Healthy Smile Healthy Child
- United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra
When: Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: North Valleys High School – 1470 E Golden Valley Road, Reno, NV 89506
- Food Bank Mobile Pantry
- Back to School Immunizations
- Nevada Health Link Insurance Enrollment Services
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Information & Appointment Scheduling
- Food Stamps / SNAP Registration
- Children’s Books*
- Basic Needs Resources
- Medicaid Information
- Back to School Supplies*
*while supplies last
The Family Health Festival is organized by a committee of local health and community-focused agencies. They work with local organizations to increase awareness of available resources and improve community health with direct service events.