Community Health Alliance to Administer Third COVID-19 Vaccine Dose of Pfizer or Moderna to the Immunocompromised
Community Health Alliance is providing the third COVID-19 vaccine dose of Pfizer or Moderna to people who are moderately to severely immunocompromised and meet certain criteria outlined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Those eligible include people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
We advise that people should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them.
Immunocompromised patients and non-patients can book their third COVID-19 vaccine dose appointments here or by calling (775) 336-3035. Walk-in appointments are also available. Please bring your CDC COVID-19 vaccine card.
COVID-19 vaccines are available at both Community Health Alliance’s Wells Ave. Health Center and Sparks Health Center:
- Wells Ave. Health Center: 1055 S Wells Ave, Reno, NV 89502 | Google Map
- Sparks Health Center: 2244 Oddie Blvd, Sparks, NV 89431 | Google Map
Sign Up for Our NewsletterSubscribe
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Community Health Alliance, 680 S. Rock Blvd, Reno, NV, 89502, https://www.chanevada.org. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.