COVID-19 Vaccine Information
We are providing COVID-19 vaccines to patients and non-patients at select health centers as well as community events in Northern Nevada.
The CDC recommends everyone six months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
Community Health Alliance is offering updated COVID-19 Moderna vaccines.
- For individuals six months through five years of age, vaccine appointments can be made by calling (775) 329-6300.
- For individuals 5 years of age and older, you can walk into one of our three pharmacies to receive your vaccine at your convenience.
What to Expect
We ask that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance card and Medicare red, white and blue card (if applicable)
- Clothing with easy access to your arm
- Your CDC vaccine card from your first appointment (if applicable)
- Completed Vaccine Informed Consent Form – English | Spanish
- If you are unable to print the form and complete it prior to your appointment, you will have the opportunity to fill it out on-site
When you receive your vaccine, our team of medical providers will ask you to wait a minimum of 10 minutes to observe for any immediate reactions to the vaccine.
You are not advised to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are ill at the time of your vaccination.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have had anaphylaxis to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Become a Patient
We are accepting new patients. Conveniently request an appointment online, and we will be in touch with you shortly.Book an Appointment