Outstanding care for you and your family.
Community Health Alliance is dedicated to providing Northern Nevadans access to excellent primary care for the whole family. This includes pediatric and reproductive health services, as well as on-site lab work at our Wells Ave. Health Center. We see patients at seven locations and through affiliated programs and outreach events in the northern Nevada community.
We offer scheduled and walk-in appointments Monday-Friday. During walk-in appointments, we can address immediate health needs such as:
- Bites (animal, insect, human)
- Ear infections
- Ear lavage
- Pink eye
- Acute sprains/injuries
- Injury trauma (not work-related)
- Pregnancy test
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) symptoms
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) symptoms
- Sports physicals (must have paperwork completed and patient needs it to be completed within 48 hours)
- Medication refills (no controlled medications) for patients seen within the last 12 months
- Dental abscess
- Emergency dental services
Walk-in appointments are based on availability and patients are seen in order of arrival. We’re unable to predict wait times but we will provide you with updates until you are seen by a medical provider.
Learn more about: