School-Based Vaccine Clinics
Increasing access to vaccines for children, families, and school staff members
It is our goal to ensure that our community has convenient access points to important vaccines, including the COVID-19 vaccine, flu vaccine, as well routine immunizations. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are encouraged.
Below are upcoming flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinics held at various Washoe County School District schools:
- October 16 from 2:30-6:30 p.m. at North Valleys High School
- October 17 from 2:30-5:30 p.m. at McQueen High School
- October 18 from 2:30-5:30 p.m. at Double Diamond Elementary School
- October 23 from 2:00-5:30 p.m. at Traner Middle School
- October 24 from 2:30-5:30 p.m. at Reed High School
- October 25 from 2:00-5:30 p.m. at Damonte Ranch High School
- October 30 from 2:00-5:30 p.m. at Depoali Middle School
- November 1 from 3:00-5:30 p.m. at Bernice Mathews Elementary School
- November 3 from 2:30-5:30 p.m. at Desert Skies Middle School
- November 6 from 3:00-5:30 p.m. at Maxwell Elementary School
- November 8 from 1:30-5:30 p.m. at Pine Middle School
Consent forms are available on-site, or can be printed and filled out prior to the vaccine clinic:
Please note the following:
- Bring your insurance card, if applicable.
All children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Vaccinations are always offered to all who want the vaccine, regardless of immigration status or health insurance.
Here are additional vaccine resources if you’re unable to attend a clinic at a school near you:
- Visit Immunize Nevada’s website to find a vaccine clinic near you. You may call their hotline 1-800-401-0946 to speak with a person between 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
- Visit the Regional Information Center’s website for additional vaccine clinics hosted by the Washoe County Health District in our community.