Family Health Festival on July 24, 2021
Providing free resources and information to the community
In a collaborative effort to connect health and community resources to community members of all ages (while supplies last), local partners, listed below, are hosting a free Family Health Festival at North Valleys High School on July 24, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Food Bank of Northern Nevada
- Washoe County Health District
- 5210 Healthy Washoe
- Truckee Meadows Healthy Communities
- Community Health Alliance
- Renown Health
- Healthy Smile Healthy Child
- United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra
When: Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: North Valleys High School – 1470 E Golden Valley Road, Reno, NV 89506
- Food Bank Mobile Pantry
- Back to School Immunizations
- Nevada Health Link Insurance Enrollment Services
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Information & Appointment Scheduling
- Food Stamps / SNAP Registration
- Children’s Books*
- Basic Needs Resources
- Medicaid Information
- Back to School Supplies*
*while supplies last
The Family Health Festival is organized by a committee of local health and community-focused agencies. They work with local organizations to increase awareness of available resources and improve community health with direct service events.
Sign Up for Our NewsletterSubscribe
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Community Health Alliance, 680 S. Rock Blvd, Reno, NV, 89502, https://www.chanevada.org. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.