Become a Patient
Health care isn’t simple. Getting health care from Community Health Alliance is.
Whether you’re insured, under-insured or uninsured, we’ll help you get the care you need. We consider it our responsibility to help find pricing that’s appropriate for you, through discount programs, sliding scale payments and any other options we can access.
If you are a new patient, you can pre-register online and one of our Care Team members will contact you, or you can call to make an appointment from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday at (775) 329-6300. Walk-in appointments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
If you are an existing patient, please use our new Patient Portal to request an appointment with your Care Team, or you can call to make an appointment from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday at (775) 329-6300. Walk-in appointments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Information and Resources for Your Appointment
Below you will find information and resources to help you before your upcoming visit at one of our seven health center locations:
- Learn what to expect at your appointment and what documents to bring
- Save time and access new patient forms to bring to your appointment
- Understand your payment options
- Get to know your Care Team at Community Health Alliance:
- Manage your health through our new Patient Portal and the Healow App
- Get directions to our health center locations
- Review our most frequently asked questions