What to Expect
When you come to Community Health Alliance for health care services, you will be treated with compassion and respect.
We ask that you arrive at your appointment anywhere between 15-30 minutes ahead of time especially if it is your first visit. Walk-in appointments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please bring the following items to your first health center visit:
- Your photo ID (all non-U.S. IDs are accepted)
- Registration and health history forms which you can access here
- Your signed sliding scale fee application which you can access here
- Bottles of all medications you’re currently taking
- Insurance card if you have one (Medicaid, Medicare or private insurance)