You Deserve Quality, Personalized Health Care. No Insurance? No Problem.
Whatever your situation or income level, we’ll help you get the care you need.
While we’re not a free clinic, we offer flexible payment plans, discount programs, sliding scale payments and other options to keep your fees manageable. Whether you’re insured, under-insured or uninsured, we’ll help you find pricing that is appropriate for you.
C.H.A. charges for services on a sliding fee scale, which is based on income and family size. In order to qualify, you must bring the following items to your eligibility appointment.
What to Bring to Your Eligibility for Payment Assistance Appointment:
- Sliding Fee Application
- Government issued identification card (ID) of the head of household
- Proof of address – A current utility bill, rent agreement or lease (see Proof of Address documents) with the name and address of the head of household
- Proof of income – The following may be used to prove gross annual income (calculated from the past two months):
- Paycheck Stubs (two months)
- Social Security Determination Letter
- Unemployment Determination Letter